Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rainy Day

We woke up to rain this morning so G and I were stuck inside.  (Boo!)  This is one place neither of us like to be for a while.  He is just an "on the go" guy, like his mama.  So we are enjoying ourselves as much as possible.  As you will see in the pictures, we also do not have any living room furniture.  We bought a new sofa this weekend and sold ALL of our old furniture Tuesday.   I am waiting right now for the deliverers to come and bring me that comfy sofa we purchased.  Let's hope they come on time.  In the meantime, we are searching for a couple new accent chairs, end tables, sofa table, lamp, mirror, ottoman...the entire sha-bang.  I have been pestering Tanner to get new furniture for a long time; he finally caved in.  :) Yay!

Grif has been in love with having the living room all to himself.  He runs across it, in circles, rolls on his tummy to his back, etc.  He's not going to know what happened when he wakes up from his nap.  But I'm sure he'll love the new sofa. 

So here's how the morning went today...

...rolling, and rolling, and rolling...

...taking things out of the cabinets...

...and putting them in his toys...

...sitting on the fireplace then running across the living room...

OK so here's proof...many of you don't believe me that he is a thumb sucker; here you go!

....and finally reading on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment