Tanner and I have been planning Grif's big boy room for quite sometime now. We found furniture earlier this summer and just left it in his new room, waiting until we had a vision. I knew I wanted navy/white rugby curtains and that was just about it. I searched everywhere for those stinking curtains and only could find them at Pottery Barn for $79 per panel (and of course I wanted 2)! Yikes! Way too much for me to spend, so I called my mom and told her exactly what I wanted. I bought the fabric and she made them. Thanks Mom!
Other than that, we thought we would stick to the All-American color scheme and go from there. We found a paint color we both liked, painted and then it wasn't until just last week that we decided on the decor. We wanted to go with vintage baseball. So we went to Hobby Lobby and they had all of their wall art 50% off. Gotta love that store!
We're not totally finished but here is his room for now. We still need a few more decor items and my dad is going to gut his closet and baby #2's closet and customize it. Hopefully by September the room will be all done so we can start on baby #2's room. Phew!

No comments:
Post a Comment